LMAO i have a FEEW stories lol around august' im kinda built an i wear tighter shirts an wear my jeanz hangin off my ass an i see an undercover cop sittin in a dead-end road an im not dumb in my hood there is ALWAYZ undercovers they drive either black malibus or impala but the ALWAYS have tinted windows an a spotlight like i dont kno well anyway im walkin see the cop an about 4 mins after i see the cop my homeboy pulls up cause he sees me walkin an he ws all u kno were u headed an he was like ok do u think i can borrow a few bucks for a 40oz an i pulled out like 2 bucks (within the cops vision) an i slapped his hand an said later an he drove of an RIGHT when he takes of the cop pulls out an chases him pulls him over like 20 feet infront of me an he tells me to walk over to him an were all standin there an he was like sooo this wouldent be a drug deal i just saw was it it??? an i was like no im walkin to my friends he saw me an i aid wasup an gave him 2 dollars lol an he was like riiiiight ok well im gonna have to ask u to get out of the vehicle an told me to put my hands on the hood lol were alll lined up gettin searched an he found a lighter and a pack of ciggs on me an found rollin papers an a knife in my buds truck but he couldent do shit he let my friends go!!!!! lol well im still standin there an when he drives off the cop is askinme alllll these gay ass questions like... whos been runnin all the traffic thru here lately and whos got control on the xstacy tabs in this area an shit i was like WTF are u talkin about i dont dooo drugs an when i said that then he starts gettin mad runnin my name askin if i wanna go to jail an i freaked out an was like WHY WOULD U TAKE ME TO JAIL FOR WALKIN?!?!? he went ran my name an came back an said ooooo so ur the same ryan that goes to all these parties gets in a fight an then runs when the cops get there an shit i was like lmao nooooo idk what ur talkin about (which i did lol) an he got mad cause he realized that he could doooo nothing to me an he just said one day ur gonna run an im gonna catch u before u get away!!! an got in his car LMFAO that was my most BS talk with the cops

Edited by GORILLAslap

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

LMAO i have a FEEW stories lol around august' im kinda built an i wear tighter shirts an wear my jeanz hangin off my ass an i see an undercover cop sittin in a dead-end road an im not dumb in my hood there is ALWAYZ undercovers they drive either black malibus or impala but the ALWAYS have tinted windows an a spotlight like i dont kno well anyway im walkin see the cop an about 4 mins after i see the cop my homeboy pulls up cause he sees me walkin an he ws all u kno were u headed an he was like ok do u think i can borrow a few bucks for a 40oz an i pulled out like 2 bucks (within the cops vision) an i slapped his hand an said later an he drove of an RIGHT when he takes of the cop pulls out an chases him pulls him over like 20 feet infront of me an he tells me to walk over to him an were all standin there an he was like sooo this wouldent be a drug deal i just saw was it it??? an i was like no im walkin to my friends he saw me an i aid wasup an gave him 2 dollars lol an he was like riiiiight ok well im gonna have to ask u to get out of the vehicle an told me to put my hands on the hood lol were alll lined up gettin searched an he found a lighter and a pack of ciggs on me an found rollin papers an a knife in my buds truck but he couldent do shit he let my friends go!!!!! lol well im still standin there an when he drives off the cop is askinme alllll these gay ass questions like... whos been runnin all the traffic thru here lately and whos got control on the xstacy tabs in this area an shit i was like WTF are u talkin about i dont dooo drugs an when i said that then he starts gettin mad runnin my name askin if i wanna go to jail an i freaked out an was like WHY WOULD U TAKE ME TO JAIL FOR WALKIN?!?!? he went ran my name an came back an said ooooo so ur the same ryan that goes to all these parties gets in a fight an then runs when the cops get there an shit i was like lmao nooooo idk what ur talkin about (which i did lol) an he got mad cause he realized that he could doooo nothing to me an he just said one day ur gonna run an im gonna catch u before u get away!!! an got in his car LMFAO that was my most BS talk with the cops

Holy fuck, ever heard of a paragraph? Or punctuation?

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!