Brazil Tuning Songs Slowed

Yes. we've probably seen videos on youtube of the Brazil tuning cars before, the ones with a shit ton of Matador subs, Selenium subs, that sort of thing... well, I was experimenting around with my ALSAmixer and found something incredible

the L200 song

I realized it didnt bump at all but had a steady thump to it, so I slowed it down to 70, noticed it got a lot louder, slowed it down to 60, even louder, I took it all the way down to 50% and my pictures started FALLING.

the walls making that sound of death (nails shaking loose out of the rebuilt wall)

My front door vibrating a ton harder than it ever did with other music, mind you these subs are on the far end of the house (I live in the Darden/Riverside neighborhood of South Bend, IN (46628) if you wonder how big my house is)

anyway, check this track out, download the track, slow it down with a good mixer, and blow some hair! :hairtrick:

Edited by Sniper

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-

link fixed.

1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE

Broke stock Head Unit

Stock speakers suck

-if I get a job, it gets 2 SA 8s in a 2.5cube box (roughly 2 cube with the port and woofers in)-

-oh, and a new HU and some speakers that dont suck. and possibly a new muffler and tint job (previous owners tint is smudging in the back, if you know how to get tint off a window without damaging the heating stuff, let me know!!!)-