Jump to content

Focal 100kp


Guest DC Power Kyle

Recommended Posts

Guest KyleCannon
Posted

What do you guys think of running 100KP up in the dash area to the sides (where meade has his on the plastic things)(cannot think of the damn name!)?

Guest KyleCannon
Posted
A pillars??

Yeah! those... the plastic things going up to the headboard.

Posted

I think it would be awesome, I'm a huge fan of the K2 Polykevlar series. We sell the shit out of them at our shop and I install them all the time but I have never put a set in pillars.

The Shoe Maker without shoes!

Guest KyleCannon
Posted

Yeah, I love Focal :) I almost thinking of maybe putting 165KRX up there If possible but the 6.5 might be wayyyy to big for up there.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 923 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...