Pioneer Head Unit Not Showing Anything

yeah i sure do and it is pretty cold around i live it's 7 degrees out side.so i put the eraser on the place teeth and the face teeth right?

Just rub it along the contacts on both sides like you were erasing something and attempt to make 'em shiny. (Doesn't always work) It really depends on how old it is too..

EDIT: Don't abuse them though. :lol:

It's just a 1st echelon fix. If it doesn't work then you didn't lose anything but eraser shavings.

Edited by Neo_frog

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

well i tried the cleanig the teeth and it still dont wanna come on

do i push the ribbon cable back so i can clean the teeth?

does anyone know how to take off the ribbon cable?

it just turned one year old with me but i bought it used and i think he had it for like 4-6 months not really sure,

Edited by Beanz
That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

crap i think i did.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I replaced one a few years back on a old kenwood D mask I had. It really aint that hard just take your time and dont lose anything...lol. You will have to take the whole radio apart to get to where the cable connects to the circuit board.

1996 Chevy blazer

Pioneer deck dehp6800mp

clarion eq

Hifonics BXI1606d (Subs)

1 18" RE MT

Box specs: 6.7cuft @35hz 14.2sqin of port per cuft (Noobtastic design)

Crunch GP1400.4 (Mids & Highs)

Boston Acoustic mids and highs

Stock alt

Stinger SP800

Bunch of 0 and 4 gauge wire

remt.jpg

oh crap take the whole stereo apart.im scared now lol

yeah if you havent done something like this before I suggest taking it to someone for the repair. I got quoted $120 for my old kenwood.....i said forget that and did it myself

1996 Chevy blazer

Pioneer deck dehp6800mp

clarion eq

Hifonics BXI1606d (Subs)

1 18" RE MT

Box specs: 6.7cuft @35hz 14.2sqin of port per cuft (Noobtastic design)

Crunch GP1400.4 (Mids & Highs)

Boston Acoustic mids and highs

Stock alt

Stinger SP800

Bunch of 0 and 4 gauge wire

remt.jpg

for 120?DAMN i could get a new stereo

well idk i might just roll all black like that for a while but its gonna be a bitch trying to find out how loud it's at.

i got a question, why not go to a radio shop n see if they got that same headunit u got n try another faceplate n see if they can sell u just another faceplate for ur radio, they aint expensive if its just that but if its the ribbon cable u could buy a bad headunit from a shop n just use it for parts, my buddy sold me some stuff like that befor cause he buys em in bulk n takes parts out of em to fix other headunits n waht knot cause its sometimes cheaper to buy another headunit from a buddy that runs a shop than a new one or have some other place fix it, i got a broke replacement deck for like 20-$40 n could part it out for stuff, n sometimes they work so u could have one that worked n do that, i dought u could get a 780 that cheap but its worth a shot maby a local shop could order u a replacement faceplate

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif