ok i found these headlights for my truck but i unno the bulb size cause theres 2 lights in it plus leds and i was wondering what this would be if it was high beams or what cause i was gunna get a set of futurevision hids h4 hi/lows and put my low beams in dads truck or what ever else they will go in and do projectors in my truck but i unno if these are what will acaully work right with my plans 97-00_toyota_tacoma_projector_ch_YD.gif do these look right for a halo projector?

and if those aint gunna work i was gunna get these to replace my factory lights hl_tacoma972wdset.jpg what u think?

and would be killer if someone could photoshop em ina 99 tacoma 4x4 for looks, anyways thankx for lookin and input welcome

Edited by tacomabanga1986

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

ok i found these headlights for my truck but i unno the bulb size cause theres 2 lights in it plus leds and i was wondering what this would be if it was high beams or what cause i was gunna get a set of futurevision hids h4 hi/lows and put my low beams in dads truck or what ever else they will go in and do projectors in my truck but i unno if these are what will acaully work right with my plans 97-00_toyota_tacoma_projector_ch_YD.gif do these look right for a halo projector?

and would be killer if someone could photoshop em ina 99 tacoma 4x4 for looks, anyways thankx for lookin and input welcome

u think your low beam ( projector )would be a h1 or h3

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

the hids i got now are h4 so that houseing wont work? or could i get a set of hi/lows with 4 individual bulbs to replace those with n would it work or be kinda useless? i want hid hi/lows but i want em with projectors cause they are more focused cause my beam is wide but not far and i want a far beam

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

the hids i got now are h4 so that houseing wont work? or could i get a set of hi/lows with 4 individual bulbs to replace those with n would it work or be kinda useless? i want hid hi/lows but i want em with projectors cause they are more focused cause my beam is wide but not far and i want a far beam

do you have the link to the lights?

and if you want hid high and low beams in those projector hosings you are going to need 4 ballast and bulbs.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i got my hids from a local shop but the ones i was gunna get are kinda like the ones steve put in the hoopty with 1 balast with 2 bulbs comein out of it n see if that would work but his was for a 2 bulb high low n my factory bulbs are h4 so if that harness is diff or what knot i unno if hids would look good in that other opening or what is that other opening for highbeam or just another add on bulb? cause i was kinda wantin a hi/low ina projector itself but thats all that i could find for my truck, u kno of another place that makes em?

edit: i looked n steves setup used 6 balasts and bulbs, but ied like to kno the size bulbs for that projector asembly tho are they h1 and h3?

Edited by tacomabanga1986