Anyone Have Go-peds

Guest Fi-Beat-Down

Guest Fi-Beat-Down

Anyone Have Go-Peds or parts for them for sell,

ill most likely buy them,...

just let me know, ill need pics for most parts to be sure of what you have,

Edited by Fi-Beat-Down

i got one its been layin around for a while after i got my license didnt need it.. but the engine fell off after i let someone barrow it

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Guest Fi-Beat-Down
i got one its been layin around for a while after i got my license didnt need it.. but the engine fell off after i let someone barrow it

any pics, cause ill probably buy if if you can get a box like at wall mart or something to ship it.

what model ?

i have no clue its at my boys house.. i can send u pictures in like a day or two...do u have a picture of what your looks like

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

I have a Blade-Z MOBY XL frame With out a Motor And Handle bars...

I took the Motor and Put it on a Boxer im building... and used the handle Bar's aswell...

Ill sell that...

You tell me What you'll give me for it and you pay shipping... Ill Ship tomo if you want... Ill post pics in like an hour its @ my friends house across the street... He has a couple go-peds He might wanna Sell...

You can call me Now if you want..or in like 20mins...if you wanna Talk over the phone and not on the net...

(916) 223-4639 and i can Just send the pix over the phone...

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Guest Fi-Beat-Down
i have no clue its at my boys house.. i can send u pictures in like a day or two...do u have a picture of what your looks like

g260 rc , tons of mods, very fast 1 of 3 peds, and a blata pocket bike.

f_Picture1133m_0a92fa9.jpg