I bought this amp from Db r about 5 months ago and i have never used it , I am going to start building my system one of theses days but that day isnt today so heres your chance to pick this amp up for a decent price , iM not using Steves name in vain but ive done some business with me for all those that might need some references the price is 600 if you live by oceanside ca 92054 you can pick it up and that 600 isnt shipped you can hit me up here or [email protected] thanks oh yea the amp is still under a 1 year WARRANTY screwedup043.jpg

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

GETDOWNORLAYDOWN.jpg

sorry but i dont know if its the new or old heat sink i think its the old one

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg