Getting Rid Of Some Inventory

I can get u some, but i am on here as a florida audio shop! alot of members know me and my shop, Razors Edge Audio. Im also listed on the RE dealer website.... if that helps.

depending on my paycheck this week, I might pick up a set. Willing to let me come pick them up to save shipping and PP fees?

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

wrong it doesnt apply to vendors or shops on this site and thats in the rules

???? im not sure what u r saying about rules? ive seen other shops on here throw up some blow outs that they r just trying to move inventory. i had a dispute with my distributor so imgetting rid of my extra inventory i purchased from them and to be honest i may not even stay a dealer but i did buy in to become a legit dealer for them so i dont see any problems with me blowing out a few comp sets.

BUT hey this is your guys forum so if i stepped out of line somehow thats kool, if u have noticed i have been here awhile and dont make any waves....so im not gonna start now!

???? im not sure what u r saying about rules? ive seen other shops on here throw up some blow outs that they r just trying to move inventory. i had a dispute with my distributor so imgetting rid of my extra inventory i purchased from them and to be honest i may not even stay a dealer but i did buy in to become a legit dealer for them so i dont see any problems with me blowing out a few comp sets.

BUT hey this is your guys forum so if i stepped out of line somehow thats kool, if u have noticed i have been here awhile and dont make any waves....so im not gonna start now!

nah i was talking to the popele who told you that you HAD to put pictures and whatnot, being a vendor here on SMD the picture rule does not apply to you. so your good and GL with your sale.

• 2 weeks later...