Second Skin Audio

Newb Needs Help

the guy on there said 250 rms. and that they do really well in small sealed enclosures. i havent built the enclosure for the 4 of them i bought yet but they are a pretty beafy 8. come in singl 4 ohm tho. hes also sellin ones with custom colors...

that seems like a good deal considering the treo is almost 4 times as expensive for 2 times the power lol

Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'

that seems like a good deal considering the treo is almost 4 times as expensive for 2 times the power lol

yeah it definatly is. the local car audio shop around me is a treo dealer and i sat in a single cab chevy with 4 of those ssi's in it downfiring and it was doign atleast 145. it was damn loud. but idk bout spendin that much lol you could get 2 btls for that lol

NOVEMBER 2008 SYSTEM OF THE MONTH!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Rival Mobile Electronics

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

50+ Boston mids and highs

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

yeah it definatly is. the local car audio shop around me is a treo dealer and i sat in a single cab chevy with 4 of those ssi's in it downfiring and it was doign atleast 145. it was damn loud. but idk bout spendin that much lol you could get 2 btls for that lol

how would you recommend wiring those though? you can wire 4 4ohm svc subs to get a 1 ohm load but what about 8 4ohm svc subs? wouldn't that come out to a 2ohm load or am i mistaken

Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'

how would you recommend wiring those though? you can wire 4 4ohm svc subs to get a 1 ohm load but what about 8 4ohm svc subs? wouldn't that come out to a 2ohm load or am i mistaken

Yeah, you're right. Or .5 if you wanted

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

Yeah, you're right. Or .5 if you wanted

the only problem is im having trouble finding an amp that runs at 2000x1 at 2ohms.

Edited by younggun69

the only problem is im having trouble finding an amp that runs at 2000x1 at 2ohms.

he MAY beable to make them 2 ohm if you ask him. like i said MAY

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

"did you just drive past my house in your stupidly loud car. if it was you, you knocked a vase off my fire place."

he MAY beable to make them 2 ohm if you ask him. like i said MAY

true but ive found some that would work. for example kicker makes one, rf has a discontinued T30001Bd that runs exactly at 2000 on a 2ohm load

true but ive found some that would work. for example kicker makes one, rf has a discontinued T30001Bd that runs exactly at 2000 on a 2ohm load

yeah im sure theres somthin out there. all i know is those e8's are definatly bang for the buck!

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF

yeah im sure theres somthin out there. all i know is those e8's are definatly bang for the buck!

do you know where i can get the factory specs on them

do you know where i can get the factory specs on them

if you go to woofercooker's original thread on his e8's and search through it there is a link to them. i had them il try n find it real quick. i kno its pretty far into it tho theres like 40 pages lol

ORIGINAL YUKON BUILD!

TEAM DTF

TEAM Xs Power

94 yukon

12 Rival C15s

15 Xs power D2400

600+ ft of 1/0

10+ gallons of resin

99 Silverado.

4 15" Treo SSX

Stetsom 14k2d

5 CD tech batteries

155+ daily

Team DTF