Second Skin Audio

08 Toyota Tundra

tudski

aright so i got a friend hes willin to drop 1g on a system just subs amps box and wires, he wants to put em under his seats in the back its extended cab i think and wat are ur guys suggestions on subs? i said he should put 4 8s fireing towards the engine under his seat think its a good idea?

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

no body? :search:

anywho i looked closer at his truck last night and its got a little nub sticking up for seat support so under his back seat its sorta divided, i think he has like. 7"x30"x30" he doesnt want to loose his back seat so anybody have any ideas?

DSCN3206.jpg

he wants somethign like this but he has 1g to spend on it, soo he would like to get some better stuff the polk

60062_du-ha_gun_racks_lg.jpg

thats wat it looks like under but the stuff with red is NOT under his seat and the green arows are pointin to the supports

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Its quite simple. I building a box to go under in my f150. Im running two Kicker CVT 10's which are down firing. Im sure you may be able to run two 12's though. I hooked up the subs today and they have some pretty kick ass excursion for a shallow mount subwoofer.

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

Archived