Second Skin Audio

Orion Hcca 15.4

is it possible to wire an orion hcca 15.4 down to 1 ohm? if so how? sorry a stupid question but i dont know alot about all this stuff yet.

6 dc level 3 12's

digital designs Z1A

pioneer h/u

4 sets of rockford 6.5's

crunch 1600.4

Mechman 270a alt

kinetik hc2400 (soon to be xs power d3100)

xs power 3400 (under the hood)

lots of 1/0

not really all u could get with 1 dual 4ohm is 2ohm or 8ohm, now if u had 2 wired in parallel then ya u can get 1ohm but not with just 1, hope that answers ur question, anyways what kinda power u lookin at feedin that? n u think they can handle 2000rms daily? ied like to get a set cause they look beefy as hell and should get down but most ppl i seen taht have em aint runnin enulf power to get em really goin, i was gunna get 2 15.4's and a rft4000bd or 2 15.2's and 2 rft2000bd's for a setup but dunno if they can handle full rms or not?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

not really all u could get with 1 dual 4ohm is 2ohm or 8ohm, now if u had 2 wired in parallel then ya u can get 1ohm but not with just 1, hope that answers ur question, anyways what kinda power u lookin at feedin that? n u think they can handle 2000rms daily? ied like to get a set cause they look beefy as hell and should get down but most ppl i seen taht have em aint runnin enulf power to get em really goin, i was gunna get 2 15.4's and a rft4000bd or 2 15.2's and 2 rft2000bd's for a setup but dunno if they can handle full rms or not?

i,ve got an ma audio hk802sx on it. the amp does 2200 rms at 2 ohms and i've never even got it warm so i'd say they can handle more. these things are beast!! i'm probably gonna get 2 15.2's this summer because i like this sub so much. i've had it since june 2007 and it still bangs as hard as it did when i bought it.

6 dc level 3 12's

digital designs Z1A

pioneer h/u

4 sets of rockford 6.5's

crunch 1600.4

Mechman 270a alt

lots of 1/0

does it put out alot of excursion like some of those test vids i seen on youtube? they look loud as shit but i dunno what they need to get down, n those 802sx's are a beast also, u gunna try n get it to 17v sometime? ied get another 15.4 n run it 1ohm @ 16-17v, i seen a guy run 4 kicker l7 15's off 2 802sx's and it got down really good and hit mad lows, it was in a 2000 blazer walled off at bpillars with diamond plate, ied like to do a loud setup like most of these ppl but i guess i'll stick with what i got for now, 1000w n 2 15's is ok so far, it might do 135 i think but sounds good for me, anyways can i see pics of ur setup, or u got any vids of it?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

does it put out alot of excursion like some of those test vids i seen on youtube? they look loud as shit but i dunno what they need to get down, n those 802sx's are a beast also, u gunna try n get it to 17v sometime? ied get another 15.4 n run it 1ohm @ 16-17v, i seen a guy run 4 kicker l7 15's off 2 802sx's and it got down really good and hit mad lows, it was in a 2000 blazer walled off at bpillars with diamond plate, ied like to do a loud setup like most of these ppl but i guess i'll stick with what i got for now, 1000w n 2 15's is ok so far, it might do 135 i think but sounds good for me, anyways can i see pics of ur setup, or u got any vids of it?

i had to send my amp in for replacement (it got stuck in protect) but when i get it back i'll take pics/vids. and yes the sub move about an inch and a half. btw if you were wondering i have it in a slot ported encloure tuned to 32hz, 7 cubes. i've actually thought about bumping it u to 17 but for now i'm juss tryin to get some extra batteries so i can keep it running, but keeps yours eyes open i'm gonna be doing a build this summer when i get two.

6 dc level 3 12's

digital designs Z1A

pioneer h/u

4 sets of rockford 6.5's

crunch 1600.4

Mechman 270a alt

lots of 1/0

17 cubes? I was gonna say I think 7 cubes it to big for a single 15

no no i was thinking about bumping my amp up to 17 volts.

6 dc level 3 12's

digital designs Z1A

pioneer h/u

4 sets of rockford 6.5's

crunch 1600.4

Mechman 270a alt

lots of 1/0