(1) Ssa Icon 15d2 X (1) Saz-3000d X Sealed = Fun :)

Thats a sexy build :clapping: ... SUPER CLEAN! Great choice of amps too :good: . get tho's vids up asap :D

i wanna see that numbers that build puts up for a daily driver. That *** trash gonna be real stealthy looking with the Scon Tc pull over rag on it

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

This install looks good and sounds GREAT! I was lucky enough to be one of the first to hear it. The SQ is awesome and active is making me want to buy some comps :)

Good job Mark and John.

Next is mine...lol

You where literally the first to hear it :)

Video is here! You made the final cut also. Would this be your youtube debut?

that car has crazy SQ. i wanna hear the sub bump tho. put a vid up with alot of bass if ya can ;)

we'll get much better final pics tomorrow or the next time John drives down here. Day pics FTW

we'll get much better final pics tomorrow or the next time John drives down here. Day pics FTW

ok, sound good, i cant wait to check em out. You guys did a nice job, that Scion is SUPER clean... What size is that kinetic again and how is it holding up to the amperage pull of SAZ-3000D?

Edit: Nvm i found the size of the Kinetik on the 2nd page, but still, how is it holding up?

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Chariot.gif

ok, sound good, i cant wait to check em out. You guys did a nice job, that Scion is SUPER clean... What size is that kinetic again and how is it holding up to the amperage pull of SAZ-3000D?

Edit: Nvm i found the size of the Kinetik on the 2nd page, but still, how is it holding up?

it's doing just fine really. Keep in mind the gain on this amp is barely up. There was no dimming on the head lights that we noticed. I'll get the DMM on it today and check it out.

thats very clean.

that car has alot more room than i thought it would have.

lols, we sqeezed every last inch out of it. Plus black carpet makes it look bigger.

dang, that looks so clean, i like the amp rack too :)

yeah, that amp rack is stout, it adds a very nice touch to the set-up. I didnt realize that the Sundowns 100.4 was SOOOO F'ing huge Geez!

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Chariot.gif

Archived