Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I've been listening to the Paper Trail CD by T.I. alot lately and before that it was Jeezy's The Recession.. I think its about time for a new CD, I want something that's good as well as pounds.

Suggestions?

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

Posted

Dude, thats an awesome CD! thanks for the input, but I'm still gonna buy 2 more.. so I'm still open for suggestions

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

Posted

If you dont have it already ice cube raw footage

current setup:

car: 2003 regal ls

subs: 2-10 memphis audio c3

amp: undecided

fronts: Memphis pr 5.25

h/u: pioneer 6100bt

Posted

If you dont have it already ice cube raw footage

current setup:

car: 2003 regal ls

subs: 2-10 memphis audio c3

amp: undecided

fronts: Memphis pr 5.25

h/u: pioneer 6100bt

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 969 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...