you guys want to try and guess what i will hit? frequencys will be between 56-69hz

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

Off topic, but do you remember calling me last night?? I answered and it sounded like your phone was in your pocket or something, lol. I figured it was an accident so I never called you back. Oh, and I have no clue how loud it will be either. Guess I'll find out next week though.

yaa i guess it was messed up my blackberry does weird things sometimes. sorry.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

did some supper low testing IE.... gain not set correct. volume at 10, no bass boost, 137.3 at 56 hz.. and teh box probley in the worst place facing foward and shoved all of teh way foward

Posted Image

ok not what i wanted but not bad for a few try's after finding out the best frequency. and yes that is legal, doors winds sealed.  box shoved to the back facing foward, tomorrow more testing, different box placements and the walled off trunk. but a 144.1 trunk car few trys and low 11.7 volts(car off) not bad imo.

11.7 really........ i know i could get up  to 2 dbs from the right power new alt and change or to the kintek battery's. tomorrow is the more testing and the walled off trunk build, so that should up the dbs a few imo.

Archived