i personally am not a fan of the chevy grille, i like the GMC grille with the billet,or the bubble front like the escalade has with the billet grille, that bar in the middle of the chevy grille kills it for me. but anyways it looks good, i had a very good friend who had a 99 tahoe that was that same color, but has pewter on the bottom, and he had some 24" Lexani's on it and if it could be bought billet he had it, and it was very clean so i know yours will be the same, its funny looking at your reminds me of his tahoe and the good times.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

• 2 weeks later...

Ive finally got around to getting everything ready for the new system.

Im waiting on my amp right now. should be here friday. its an ed nine.1. they say it can put out around 1500w at 1 ohm on a good electrical system. heres the amp

amp2.jpg

amp-1.jpg

galactic monkey designed me this box. its gonna be housing 2 15" cvr's. ima start building it next week. i cant wait

box.gif

im hoping it will look something like this. its gonna have maroon texas inserts or something like that.

15s.jpg

what do yall think?

Edited by 98Tahoe

Producer of The Infamous Titanic Bass Remix

DWestProductions.Com

i like!!!! it will go with the color of the hoe nicely..keep up with tha good work man and post pics...we all love us some pics

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy