2 12" Audiobahn Immortal Subs.

ive got two audiobahn immortal series subs with the crates they came in and the owners manuals. one of them has alittle scuff on the surround. im asking 375 plus shipping. if you buy them localy i will include the box thats tuned to 35 hertz for $75 extra.

jf9s9h.jpg

2jb0hoj.jpg

pic of said scuff to sub

20sg6ww.jpg

14v7hoy.jpg

wjym9t.jpg

339rgr7.jpg

Edited by mrafrica
And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

bump. will consider going abit lower on price

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

Dont mean to hate but gonna have to come down lower.... you can get them new for what your asking

Dodge Magnum with custom 300c front end, laid out on air bags

*4) 12" Cadence Daytona walled

*1) AudioQue 20k

*270a DC Power Alt (Dual coming soon)

ok i lowered it. im just struggling right now and was hoping to get some good money.

bump. price lowered again.

bupidy bump bump bump!

bump. i need to get rid of these things. shoot me a price. im willing to work with you

price lowered again

bump. ill work with you if u give me a decent offer

absolute lowest price shipped to NY 10312 ? i don't want to haggle back and forth because it is for a friend and i don't have time really too.

if the price sounds good i will take them. if u dont want to make the price public u may pm me.

thanks buddy.

also do u have any ref's ?