My Build... Update 08/13/10

I'm glad you bumped your old build log. I missed it earlier. I'm liking that rear deck, its giving me ideas for my Dilemma. I have no room under the rear deck due to the sub box, something along this route would be nice. Time to think think think.

Nice build, hopefully you find the time to finish, I know how it goes with the changing of priorities.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

I'm glad you bumped your old build log. I missed it earlier. I'm liking that rear deck, its giving me ideas for my Dilemma. I have no room under the rear deck due to the sub box, something along this route would be nice. Time to think think think.

Nice build, hopefully you find the time to finish, I know how it goes with the changing of priorities.

thanks man, i hope i find the time to finish this also, but there's other things more important.

it wasnt so hard to make the rear deck, just jump into it lol

Head Unit: Pioneer Premier Deh-600ub

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

Amps: (2) Cadence TXA300-4 :D

Amp Kit: Knukonceptz

Coming Soon: already ordered

Sub: 2 DD T1508's

Amp: Sundown saz-1500

Tired of the lag? Come get crunk!

so far its looking good bro, i would also say u should tint them windows bro

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

def. ima get around to tinting sometime this month, just gotta order some tint so i can do it my self, thinking about 20% rear and doors, tis illegal to tint front window over here. that should be dark enough.

my civic had double 5% on doors, 5% rear and 20% front window :lol: but the tickets werent fun. :(

Front Stage: (2) Whip Audio 8" Mid-Bass (2) Whip Auido 6" Mid & (2) Audiopipe ATX-3720

ok so im bumping this with a question for you guys, lately ive been contemplating about going with audioque for my sub and amp set up, was thinking about a aq 2200d and a hdc315, that run about $638 for one sub and the amp. so you guys think that it would be a decent set up?

im thinking i can possibly save up the money to buy this in either 2-3 months. ill just have to work some OT and i should be good to go with the bills and spending money and saving for the audio set up.

side-note, i couldnt buy that kicker amp. so now im going to need some recommendation on what amp to run for my front stage. i figure i can leave the kicker amp i have now for my rear deck and just buy an amp for the front. front stage is 4 6" 8ohm mids and 2 8ohm bullet tweets.

• 4 weeks later...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

finished pics..... lemme know what you think.

it looks like the two middle rings are off in the pics lol, ima have to check that later. if theyre off them im scrapping the rear deck and putting all the mids on the doors....

**side note** first pics ive taken with my new cell fone, they good to be from a fone lol

Archived