For 2 12" L7s would a a power aqoustic 3000 be overkill or would a kicker 1500 suffice

go with a kicker 2500 0r so but the power aqoustic 3000 isnt going to give you the performance the nice but go kicker

lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

The Kicker 1500 watt amp would great on those.

I used to run a RF 1501BD on 2 10 inch L7s for the last couple of years and have had no problems. (Trust me when I say, I know I had more power on tap if I needed it.)

I do not recommend going over 2000 watts for the set (1000watts apiece). That would be over 250 extra on each sub. That would be almost perfect.

I think the 1500 is a good choice. 2000 if you can, but I wouldn't go any bigger as far as power goes.

If your doing a ported box, I suggest going with the 1500.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png