Whats Up With Me...................

Man I hate to hear this! But know this, Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning!!!! You're in my prayers bro and hope the best for you and Memphis!!

thank you

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

wow timmy youve been going through some shit! ....... keep your head up and remember that time is a healer ...... i know it sucks right now but there will be plenty of good times that you and memphis will have in the future ...... if you need anything dont hesitate to ask ..... youve been in my thoughts and torin's too .....

i know things are hectic for you right now but the crew at dashboard misses the madman hanging out so when things calm down swing on by so we can shoot the shit for awhile..... :friends:

Civic1.jpg

only a fool judges his life by what he sees in other peoples eyes

wow timmy youve been going through some shit! ....... keep your head up and remember that time is a healer ...... i know it sucks right now but there will be plenty of good times that you and memphis will have in the future ...... if you need anything dont hesitate to ask ..... youve been in my thoughts and torin's too .....

i know things are hectic for you right now but the crew at dashboard misses the madman hanging out so when things calm down swing on by so we can shoot the shit for awhile..... :friends:

thanks brother......i most deffinantly will......once i figure out what direction i am going...lol...everything is so confusing.....just crazyness and chaos.....lol

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

now......the story is long.....

but......

if the man.......who will be "stepdad" to my son.............

is half the man as my stepdad............

well Then I got no worries

and ..............

Abby,David..................I wish you the best of luck...

do what i couldnt do....... :rolleyes:

reading this now.....i see a grey area.....lol

well Ill try to clear that up a lil bit.......

She has been seeing this man David.....since May 16th 2008

and she has had my son around him the whole time...

we are Not going to work things out......obviously.....

Now at this point,,,,OK we are Over....We are done.....that is fine.....we were together 6 years....and after 6 years ....all we have in common............Our Beautiful Baby Boy,,,Memphis....

we tried.............

Let me recap.....................

somewhere near Valentines day......of 03....My heart was truely broken for the first time....I had been with the love of my life...Jodi....for nearly 6 years...

Thats another old thread........................Here.........................

Abby and I met....for the first time....in i believe March of 03.....we Party'd ..........had ALOT...ALOT....of sex........

i dropped....EVERYTHING......and Vanished,,,,,from my hometown... Came to sioux falls one weekend to see Abby

and never went back.I got a job as a Welder for High Roller Conveyers....saved up my moneyz.......I stayed with her......at her parents house.....for a couple months....then we got a 0ne bedroom apartment....

and continued to have lots of sex...lol

some time in June i believe......we found out she was pregnant.....

oh shit.............fuck,,,,,,,,No ....shit,,,,,,,,,what the hell do we do..........

Panic...............I cant have a kid.....oh no........shit.........I was so mad......I blamed her....i blamed me........i blamed her.....Id known this girl for about 4 months now....and WE were having a baby....

we didnt even get a chance to Date.................Now we are a family..........

Memphis was born January 31st of 04.............wow.....

Now when i met Abby............plain and simple.............I was after a rebound chick......I was only a few weeks out....of a 6 year relationship......I was after sex..............and i was gettin it............FUCKIN LOTTS OF IT

but she was Very......Clingy.......VERY

after we found out she was pregnant....it was hell.......I thought she did this on purpose to trap me in.....and we would fight and fight....about everything....I wanted to leave her....and never see her again....

now we both probably....had a pretty good Idea.....we were Never going to be..."forever"...tho thats all she wanted.....

but....Ive never knew my father............and there was NO way in hell............This baby was comin up......without ME....

so I stayed with her....

everything this woman did............annoyed the hell out of me....and while she was pregnant...in our little one bedroom apartment......

thats where the Garage madness began....I had my green beretta when i met her.....and it was in the garage....alot.....I had a 100'coard....running from the apartment...out to the garage....so i could have power to work out there.....and already i was spending late nights and weekends.....in the garage...

that is also where the xtreme van build.....Started....

January 31st of 04......

we are fighting again......Im sleeping on the couch......its blizzarding outside.....late...late at night...

she wakes me up......"My water broke"

she alreay had the bags packed.....and the fuckin car started.....

we are off to the hospital.......

we,re.....at the hospital.....and shes having contractions....she is in so much pain....and i can only watch her.....suffer....we put her in a whirlpool......do this,do that,.........i see her pain....and i hurt.............

i realize.....I really do care for her....

after a long......scary....labor..........

Im holding......my little angel............god has given me a gift..........

I look at his poor poor mother so exhausetd.....worn out........just looks like hell.......

Yet............she is so beautiful......

and this is it..............this is my beautiful family.....Do I deserve it?????

Probably not.................But i Have it.........

after a long,long life....of torturing my mothers poor heart......IN and out of Juvie.......then in and out of Jail.......and then...Prison...............Courtroom After Courtroom...after Courtroom....for over a decade...given chance after chance after chance.....one stupid decision after another.......

no real father........................no real Direction.......or desire to find Direction in my life...........and no desire to grow the fuck up.....

I had a son.........I had a family

we were livin it up....with our new baby boy...in our apartment.....

watching Memphis grow....was holding us together....but i still needed my space....and time to build somthing....I got that van......and started....working on it......abby quit her job....which caused drama.......money fights......

she found a new job......

I got laid off....from my welding job.......

which caused drama....money fights.......

February....04 i started working at Starmark Cabinetry..........

once we were financially some what back on track....

we found a 3 bedroom house..for rent .with a 2 car garage for 550 a month....and we took it

we were there till october of 07

we bought a house in 07........got a hell of a deal on it.....and put a shitload of work into it....over the last year....

through all this...................its just been rocky as hell.............one fight after another,,,,,,,,,,,staying together for our son.........we tried............we really did..........we held on.....and got through one day at a time.....for 6 frickin years....

we held on to somthing that was never meant to be.....for the sake of our son......

over this last year......I hid in the garage.....and fiberglassed everything i touched......and she was runnin round with another man..............Ive known somthing was going on............since May 16th of 08............and i fucking ignored it....and kept on workin........playin with my son..........paying the mortgage....and writing checks..........

and workin in the garage..................all the damn time...........in the garage...........

Archived