groundpounder2k2 Posted January 15, 2009 Report Posted January 15, 2009 well for those who dont know.....2K9 has been rough as shit... for those who have been Friends....along the journey...... SMD,FiberglassForums,Termpro,Carsound,insider,and the 10 or more other forums...i frequent... ive always had a love to build.....and it really became my Art.....and sharing my projects....with you guys... LOVE IT ...........its been awsome...not only have i been able to do my fun glassing projects.....whatever they may be....but i got to share every minute of it...with youguys....and get feedback throughout....and build friendships...because of the internetz....fuckin amazing.... but some of you have gotten to know me.....through listening to my rants...here and there...and exchanging conversation through my builds... My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
groundpounder2k2 Posted January 15, 2009 Author Report Posted January 15, 2009 and those of you ......the friends along the way... through watching my builds......and listening to me vent>>>>whenever i needed to......not only did you follow my builds....You watched my family grow.....the guys from way back...carsound.....termpro.....been here with me since the birth of my baby boy.... and watched him grow....through my builds.... He will be 5 already....on the 31st of this month.... My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
groundpounder2k2 Posted January 15, 2009 Author Report Posted January 15, 2009 and as you know ...its been a rocky.....very very rocky road...for abby and i.. my builds have really slowed down....well ...most of the time put into the cavalier.....all those hours.... were hours....I was running.....running from problems.... and they were getting worse and worse.....before my very eyes......but im so consumed... ....between...working full time....part time .building the crazy shit.i build.....In my Garage. taking pix...posting on all the forums... .....wow whos on the Backburner.............my family..... last weekend we separated........... and ive moved out...........its been pretty rough....but we need to be apart for a bit..... My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
groundpounder2k2 Posted January 15, 2009 Author Report Posted January 15, 2009 my friend zach and I.....went to get the car out of the garage....last weekend...where it sat....on jackstands...in pieces.... i snapped some pix.....likely the last updates on Cavzilla... .Now I dont want to give up....on Yet Another project....and let her go incomplete.... but shell be in storage.....for some time now...Pending what happens.... Ima...put up the new pix...in the body kit build..... and lock er down for now.....and pin it.. My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
groundpounder2k2 Posted January 15, 2009 Author Report Posted January 15, 2009 time to take a look at me......prioritize......(sp) think about what i really want out of life..... Not gonna get into all the goary details.....lol.... thanks guys........Tim Prins My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........
Herrie_V Posted January 15, 2009 Report Posted January 15, 2009 I dont know you, but i know your work and i love it! I wish u all the best for the future and good luck FG-king!
Forevrbumpn Posted January 15, 2009 Report Posted January 15, 2009 Well man, we will miss your builds, I hope everything works out for the best. I separated from my wife in 2000, and she has my son, I'am still not over the whole situation, but anyways good luck I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
99vic Posted January 15, 2009 Report Posted January 15, 2009 x2 i really dont know you but like the rest, i lust...i mean look at your work all the time. its sad to see a relationship part especially when there are children involved. i dont know your situation but i hope for the best. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Applejack Posted January 15, 2009 Report Posted January 15, 2009 I hope everything comes together for you Timmy. Best wishes man. Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.