i decided to go ahead and buy the ruger m77 hawkeye i had been milling over. i got it chambered in .308 because of the versatility of the round and in light of all these wars we're waging i don't think the NATO 7.62x51 round will be hard to come by any time soon :D

my DROS waiting period clears tuesday and i will try to find a camera for some pics. went with the matte stainless and polymer stock. still milling over a scope to buy, but it will be stainless to match the rifle. got a sick deal too.

321L.jpg

here she is, came with rings already so all i had to add was a prohunter 3-9x40, stainless studs and a sling. she's all ready for battle with deer/pig/or whatever is unlucky enough to be in the cross hairs.

took the pictures with a video camera so they aren't so great. going to break it in with some fmj's (pictured) but i got a box of barnes triple shock-x on the way too.

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

sick gun, Iam digging the style, looks like a good rifle

I still have no gun :angry:

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I put 14 rounds through 'er over the weekend and I'm really pleased with how the rifle performed. out of the box without any sighting adjustments I was able to drop rounds pretty consistently in a basketball sized target about 200y away. I'll be sighting 'er in on Friday so I might have some groups on paper to post. I really wish my camera hadn't gotten trashed on new years or I'd have some more pics and some pics of my other guns. oh well.

I put 14 rounds through 'er over the weekend and I'm really pleased with how the rifle performed. out of the box without any sighting adjustments I was able to drop rounds pretty consistently in a basketball sized target about 200y away. I'll be sighting 'er in on Friday so I might have some groups on paper to post. I really wish my camera hadn't gotten trashed on new years or I'd have some more pics and some pics of my other guns. oh well.

Nice are you going to get a bore sighter for it if so dont get a cheep one or you will have cheep results