lunari Posted January 17, 2009 Report Posted January 17, 2009 I wonder how my T10001BD will like playing with this? . .. ... .... ..... 18" Havoc :hairtrick: Getting loud on a budget. Impossible? We shall see! 95 Chevy Blazer Pioneer DEH-6700MP RF T10001BD AA Havoc 18" ??
Red-navi-916 Posted January 17, 2009 Report Posted January 17, 2009 only one way to find out BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
lunari Posted January 17, 2009 Author Report Posted January 17, 2009 Now I just need to order my wiring, put a new ignition switch in the blazer and start the build log! Getting loud on a budget. Impossible? We shall see! 95 Chevy Blazer Pioneer DEH-6700MP RF T10001BD AA Havoc 18" ??
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.