I love it!

I have an '89 model and I am planning on doing something similar after Iasca Finals/SBN. Can't change until after that show.

Please keep me updated with your progress/results.

Nice Work!

Np Man, make sure you do a build thread to! I love these little hatch backs for sounds.

I thought I'd introduce myself with some pics of my 09' comp vehicle for streetmax. Did this mostly to just have fun with, I used to compete in the early to mid 90's and I have missed going to show's so here goes:

In no particular order:

I still have to finish wetsanding and rubbing, and I'm swapping the amps for memphis 4kw's.

Hey how did you do your door panels like that? What kind of material did you use? I'd love to do something like that to my ek 90 hatch.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

nice build look loud as shit

and thanks Jmitch, yea its pretty painful. When I first finished the box I still had the port tuned to 36hz and the lows were sicking, but going for SPL I ripped it out and got 2 db's. I am going to make two interchangable ports one for street and lows, and one for spl tuned to around 62hz.

I used bondo, the oem speaker rings that come with the 6" speakers, and wrapped with two different color tweeds. But your gunna get reemed for qouting the pics! higher up in this post there is a link to photobucket and it shows in there how I did it.

Can you repost the link? I didn't see it. Yeah I wasn't thinkin' when I quoted the pics lol.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

you guys who posted can still edit there posts

and a 154 loud but at what hz did you burp it at

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived