King Of Cali April 4th!

FreelandKustomz

Man how things have changed...don't remember being able to leave the vehicle on the trailer and compete..... :unknw:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

that was after we got shut down and we thought it would be jacked to make him take it off the trailer and reload it a second time

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

that was after we got shut down and we thought it would be jacked to make him take it off the trailer and reload it a second time

Ok...my bad...just had real bad memories of some things that took place a few years back that pretty much killed DbDrag in one part of Cali.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Ok...my bad...just had real bad memories of some things that took place a few years back that pretty much killed DbDrag in one part of Cali.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

its all good those are the rules! the car has to drive to the lanes and it did in the regular drag part... but kings was for fun

OOH HERE WE GO....... This were all the Keyboard Commandos(Monday Morning Quarterbacks) look at all the pics... and videos to nit pick everything...... but if we read a little more.... The Sanction Dbrag was shut down for being too loud!!! so i had to pick up everything and move about 10 mi down the road in South Sac... I was not about to take it off the trailer since i 've been proving myself and this truck for 3 years and been in 2 World Finals that was combed over by 4 judges if this truck is legal or not..... I didn't think the truck on the trailer is going to be a big deal.... since it was KING OF CALI not DBdrag.... :friends:

2007 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 157.3Db

2008 1st West Coast Regional Champ S/Max 158.8Db

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

OOH HERE WE GO....... This were all the Keyboard Commandos(Monday Morning Quarterbacks) look at all the pics... and videos to nit pick everything...... but if we read a little more.... The Sanction Dbrag was shut down for being too loud!!! so i had to pick up everything and move about 10 mi down the road in South Sac... I was not about to take it off the trailer since i 've been proving myself and this truck for 3 years and been in 2 World Finals that was combed over by 4 judges if this truck is legal or not..... I didn't think the truck on the trailer is going to be a big deal.... since it was KING OF CALI not DBdrag.... :friends:

lol joey calm down he was just asking cause of some drama back in the day

any vids of your truck i wana see that thing nice fast install

First...ain't no keyboard commando here...if i have something I need to say to you, rest assured I will step up to you and say it. It was an observation, nothing more and had nothing to do with the "legality" of your vehicle or install. Had you been around longer then the last 3 years you would know why I commented about it being metered on the trailer.

Second...the post by Ron reads, "This is how we all get down to WIN"...no where does it say Win KOC.....now I remember why I stopped liking theses shows.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

I'M Cool..... but Alpine you know that my truck was nit picked by 4 judges at WF because of pics about my wheel wells..... Wheel wells of all the thinks.... LOL..... Doug had to talk to Wayne and i had to prove all most every part of my build because a guy on the East Coast thought my wheel wells were left open because of some pics on my build..... but never saw the end product....

I guess my point is i just want to snip it in the but before it gets out of hand... and goes all over termpro and every other forum and blow up :pardon:

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Once again read a little more.... My truck was around 3 years, but i have been competing for 10yrs know...

The things you talk about... did it had to do anything with Radio Land in Fresno?

2009 160db is my Goal!!!

Stetsom's West Coast Rep

Team Stetsom

Archived