Soundstream T4-15's

I have two soundstream t4-15 for sale that i want to get rid of

playing time has been for atleast 6 months. was used with a brutus 1606 so both seeing 1200 for both

they are heavy as hell so shipping might be a lil costly.

RMS POWER (WATTS) : 1000

VOICE COIL DIAMETERS (INCHES) : 4.0

MAGNET WEIGHT (Oz.) : 250

Dual 4-Layer, 1-ohm Voice Coils

asking 300 for both and will not sell seperate as i want to get rid of these so i can get sum DC subs yeah!!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

dont have any refs but i got a rep on ebay ive never sold anything on the net so i dont have any refs

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...ff&items=50

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

subs at work to show they work

mind you all i had was a mexican CD at that time but at least now you know that they have bass lol

http://s138.photobucket.com/albums/q247/th...nt=MOV08382.flv

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

damn bro that mexican cd had some beat...haha...nice!....looking in any trades man?..if so i have a brand new DC AUDIO LVL 2 "15"...hit me up...

• 2 weeks later...

bump

morning bump

• 1 month later...

NIGHT BUMP

• 3 weeks later...

MORNING BUMP anybody want sum 15's?

Archived