Sonic Electronix

I have a 00 jimmy w/ 4-12" eathquakes running off one 1501d thunder series mtx amp (all 0g wire), also have the 200amp alternator. And for some reason theres a really low constant hummin coming from my subwoofers, i ran my rca across from the power cable atlest 3ft across and some of the sound is gone, but most still there. i pretty sure its the ALT. Does anyone know how to stop the humming completely?

do you have your ground on properly?what kind of head unit do you have?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

another one is that you have your gains up too much when your not using your stereo.

edit:hey we all think alike lol

Edited by Beanz
That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I have a 00 jimmy w/ 4-12" eathquakes running off one 1501d thunder series mtx amp (all 0g wire), also have the 200amp alternator. And for some reason theres a really low constant hummin coming from my subwoofers, i ran my rca across from the power cable atlest 3ft across and some of the sound is gone, but most still there. i pretty sure its the ALT. Does anyone know how to stop the humming completely?

ground loop isolater? to take out engine noise/whine correct peeps? Or you amp could be crappin out, my goliath had a awful hum in it constantly at any volume, itd happen on and off until it finally blew out(total garbage amp to begin with, goliaths always had problems).

hey btw im from south bend too...

Edited by Team Maf

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work