Help With Alternator For My Car

Hi again Yahoo! I have a 2002 Pontiac Grand Am GT and with all of my audio equipment I will need (3) 300 amp alternators. I looked on Google,Yahoo!,Ebay,ETC. & I cant find any but 200 amp alts,and thats not enough :( So can you guys please help me out and even give me links if you can. Thanks Yahoo! :)

My Audio Equipment: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_y...25223346AAf34g6

Very Very Soon 2 Come???

(1):2002 Chevy Blazer Xtreme (2-dr. with Sunroof)

(4):15'' Orion Hcca's

(1):Stetsom V 14K2D

(6):Kicker PKD1 (Ampkit)

Ported:14 Cuft. (After all displacements) Tuned to 34hz. 3/4 MDF

(8):Screws for terminals (Better solid connection no leaks)

(1):Dynamat xtreme license plate kit

(1):Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

(3):300amp HO Alternators

(4):Kinetik HC 3800 Batts.

(1)Rockford Fosgate Power T8004 (For Mids & Highs)

(4)Rockford Fosgate Power T162S (Mids & Highs)

(3):Kicker PKD4 Ampkit (For Mids & Highs)

(1):Kinetik HC 1800 (under the hood or yellow top)

(1):Viper 5701 (p/n 5202V) ALARM

Big III will be done (beefing up my electrical system) etc.

Goal:154.9db-159.5db

2 of the alts should be enough if you are looking to run 6000watts rms at 14.4 volts btw. Or, 3 of the 200amp alts if you want to go with 3 of them.

The woofers might suck all the air out your lungs

(if you stand too close)

When the monster hums

Guest Just_Rob
Hi again Yahoo! I have a 2002 Pontiac Grand Am GT and with all of my audio equipment I will need (3) 300 amp alternators. I looked on Google,Yahoo!,Ebay,ETC. & I cant find any but 200 amp alts,and thats not enough :( So can you guys please help me out and even give me links if you can. Thanks Yahoo! :)

My Audio Equipment: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_y...25223346AAf34g6

Is it a 2.2L Ecotec or 3.4L V6? Either way we have something 250 or better that will work for you but if your running all of that NO single alt is going to power it effectively without some batteries behind it.. We just finished a bracket to be able to run our biggest alts on the GM V-6's, in which case 300+ amps is no problem but multiple alts on our car is going to take some work.. It can be done, just not real easily... If I can help though in any way, let me know.. Rob

Archived