Sonic Electronix

I'm looking to get some 6.5" components for the doors on my civic. Any suggestions on a good brand? I havn't really studied much into highs but I plan on learnin' more. Also for no more than $120

Edited by camino_1to3

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Bump?

You're gonna be hard-pressed to find a good set of components for that price man! You could get some decent mid-level comps for that. I would say wait and save up a little and get some better ones. Not that much more, like $200.

I love my Rockford Fosgate Power series 6.5's. The highs are amazing. I used to have some of the MB Quart Premiums and they were awesome. It's really personal preference, bro.

I would just say, take some time and go to some local shops and have a listen. See what sounds good to you!

Float mounted IPad Mini playing through Bluetooth

IStreamer for Iphone or Ipad

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3

RE Audio XXX 6.5's in each door with a second set soon to be added to the front doors

Two Rockford T600-4's for the components

Blowthrough with two Sundown SA-8's

RF T1500-bd's for the subs

8000k H.I.D.'s in headlights and fogs

Lifted 2" in front and 2" in back (soon to be installed a Suspension Maxx 1.5" body lift)

17" Ultra Rogue 175's on Nitto Trail Grappler 285/17 70's

Undercover Bedcover

Surco Roof Rack

Five Hella Lights on front bumper

270A Mechman Alternator

Two Optima Yellow Top batteries

Dynamat double layered each door and roof, quadruple layered on back wall, single layered on floor with Second Skin Luxury Liner Pro on top.

You're gonna be hard-pressed to find a good set of components for that price man! You could get some decent mid-level comps for that. I would say wait and save up a little and get some better ones. Not that much more, like $200.

I love my Rockford Fosgate Power series 6.5's. The highs are amazing. I used to have some of the MB Quart Premiums and they were awesome. It's really personal preference, bro.

I would just say, take some time and go to some local shops and have a listen. See what sounds good to you!

Yeah that sounds good man. I will just wait a while before I purchase them when I have some more funds. Thanks.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Yeah that sounds good man. I will just wait a while before I purchase them when I have some more funds. Thanks.

Good call. You can get cheaper ones for that price range, but just save up, its worth it.

I personally like CDT Audio component speakers. woofersetc.com are authorized dealers of them. KingRanch on Caraudio.com is also an authorized dealer who can get you a better deal on them

Good call. You can get cheaper ones for that price range, but just save up, its worth it.

I personally like CDT Audio component speakers. woofersetc.com are authorized dealers of them. KingRanch on Caraudio.com is also an authorized dealer who can get you a better deal on them

I'm gonna prolly just end up saving as much as I possibly can toward highs. I have two 15" DC Lvl 4's going into my civic hatch and the car comes stock with only to front 6.5"s in the doors.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

damn, yours going to need something more than two 6.5s if you really have 2 15s" going in. your vocals are gonna be drowned out.

Yeah, I'm gonna get the 6.5" component set as soon as I have the money and see how that does. I'll play it by ear to decide what exactly I'll be needing.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

you can get 2 sets of these for $120 and should be sufficent with a good enulf amp; powering em http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=6952 and a few ppl on this forum like em also

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

you can get 2 sets of these for $120 and should be sufficent with a good enulf amp; powering em http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseac...Product_ID=6952 and a few ppl on this forum like em also

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode