navi, its not the world grenade he warned you about. Its insurance fraud is what Roscoe was hinting at. Its completely illegal to do that or even talk about doing it, its called conspiracy. As an admin, he has to say something because if he doesnt, it can also get the site in trouble.

Noob, get the barbie mobile and have that guy over at CA spray some E8 woofers pink for you :)

Loud enough to sport pink?

I'm even considering bringing it to primer- fixing all the scratches and dings and going from there who knows

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

are you talking about the neon being a pain in the ass to work on? if so i disagree, i had a 96 97 and a 04, the hardest part to work on is the alt. other than that. there are parts for days. there is nothing to them. the most expensive part to replace is the cat converter my 97 had an obd2 and it was 400. the 96 is still being driven by my sister with 386,000 miles on original engine and transmission , the 97 i totaled at 297,000 and it was running fine. and the 96 my sister has still takes 20 23 max to fill it and its still getting 295+ miles to the tank. if your looking for a cheap get around gas saver is say go for a neon. they are all over for sale for 1k and less

Well then i stand corrected. Its just that my sisters neon has had some many problems that i dont even want to go into. If you take care of them they are wonderful cars, just hers i hated working on due to her car always braking down, and at my house pretty much everyweek to have something fixed. She never took care of it. it is just junk now to me. The engine needs to be replaced due to the timing chain going out, and her running the car low on antifreeze and oil. it doesnt go in reverse anymore. and this is with a car with only 180,000. also the starter is kind of hard to get to also.

Back on topic. Good job that you got the steering wheel fixed Drew, now you need to get everything elsed fixed on it, and make your way down to the yucca valley show so i can see your beast of a system. :drinks:

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Loud enough to sport pink?

I'm even considering bringing it to primer- fixing all the scratches and dings and going from there who knows

-Drew

Your loud enough to bang in pink i would say. :hairtrick:

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Back on topic. Good job that you got the steering wheel fixed Drew, now you need to get everything elsed fixed on it, and make your way down to the yucca valley show so i can see your beast of a system. :drinks:

I'll keep dumping change into it this summer- car is and has been paid off for years so it really is worth putting in what i have. Once i deem it reliable enough again for long drives i would love to hit a bunch of So.Cal shows!!!

If i knew i had other rides to help me get home in case something happened i would make that drive into socal even sooner... :ph34r: (Mr.P better read this damnit i want to hit king of cali down there)

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew