kryptonitewhite Posted January 28, 2009 Report Posted January 28, 2009 Hello, I've been planning an in-car IB set up for about 3 months now, I finally ordered and received a Fi IB3 18 a little while back. It's going to be hard to get an 18.5" diameter in a trunk opening to the cabin... but I'm creative. I need a bunch of pics and vids for some inspiration and some ideas... please help! Thanks in advance. Krypto IB3 22"
Noobtastic14 Posted January 28, 2009 Report Posted January 28, 2009 I need a bunch of pics and vids for some inspiration and some ideas... please help! i somehow fit 19" high in a trunk ~17" high and that was with a box! Check it -Drew **not quite what you were looking for- but i would suggest doing a baffle behind the back seat and board sealing the rear deck. Then cut the diameter into the top side of the front panel- you may have to cut into the metal a bit I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
RamenNoodles Posted January 28, 2009 Report Posted January 28, 2009 I really dont think there are many people with these subs yet so finding pictures and videos of the IB3 18 might take a few months. Diablo Audio Technologies Fi Car Audio Ascendant Audio
kryptonitewhite Posted January 28, 2009 Author Report Posted January 28, 2009 i somehow fit 19" high in a trunk ~17" high and that was with a box! Check it -Drew **not quite what you were looking for- but i would suggest doing a baffle behind the back seat and board sealing the rear deck. Then cut the diameter into the top side of the front panel- you may have to cut into the metal a bit wow, that is some awesome work... that's just beautiful! Actually, these pics help quite a bit: Thanks a lot man! I hope I can hit you up if I have some ??'s! IB3 22"
kryptonitewhite Posted January 28, 2009 Author Report Posted January 28, 2009 I really dont think there are many people with these subs yet so finding pictures and videos of the IB3 18 might take a few months. these subs are NOT made for "car auto IB". They are HT IB subs, that require 25X Vas I'm always breakin the rules, the kid in the back of the class that never shuts up and always gets in trouble... red headed step child BTW, I'm not affraid to cut sheetmetal... here's just one of the many, many sawzall projects cut that shit out! http://www.cardomain.com/ride/553176 don't friggin hate either... that was 4-5 years ago! IB3 22"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.