c0smo kram3r Posted January 28, 2009 Report Posted January 28, 2009 First I'd like to say hi, I'm new here & hope to learn alot Well, I thought I had my mind made up on (2) AQ HDC315-As. But now I'm seriously looking at a pair of DC LV4XLs (15s) Customer service is definately a big factor and they both seem to have it from what I have read & by talking to the owners. Then they both are very close to price & can both take comparable power (I believe). These would be used for daily & VERY FEW comps. I do know it is mostly installment that determines which will sound better so I guess that's not what I'm asking. Just which do you guys suggest? These would either be powered by (2) AQ2200Ds, or a single SAZ-3000D (also very close in price, it just mainly depends if the sale is still going on when I go to purchase them.) Oh yeah, if it helps your decision, they will be going in a Land Rover Discovery II SE. Help meh, pl0x? damn...can a mod change the "Q" in the title to a "w"?
///Alpine91 Posted January 29, 2009 Report Posted January 29, 2009 DC lvl4XL's on SAZ-3000D 1 DC lvl 4 15" 1 Hifonics BXi 1608D 3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon) Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon) Build
c0smo kram3r Posted January 29, 2009 Author Report Posted January 29, 2009 Anymore replies/suggestions? @ Alpine, right now the Sundown is my first choice. But when I go to buy all my stuff & if the amps are no longer on sale then I will have to settle for the AQs.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.