Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just got this in the mail today! :spiteful: Gonna start building the box this weekend and ordering my amp + wires hopefully sometime next week.

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz

Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0

Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon)

Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon)

Build

i think you could put alittle more power on the lvl 4s then the hifonics bxi 1606 to be honest... :) but very nice, i have those sitting on my bed collecting dust :(

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

well i'm not gonna do much for an electrical upgrade so over 1600 RMS is pushing it. I'm just upgrading my battery and maybe do the big 3. But i'm getting a jeep hopfully this spring and then i'll get another one of these and more power. :acute:

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

Build

nice i cant wait to see the build bro :)

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I can't wait either. I haven't had bump in my trunk for over a month now! :wacko: upgrading from some alpine type E's lol... I post up all the build pics and do some vids :good:

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

Build

I can't wait either. I haven't had bump in my trunk for over a month now! :wacko: upgrading from some alpine type E's lol... I post up all the build pics and do some vids :good:

haha thats a HUGE upgrade last time i got measured with the lvl 4s i was doing 147 legal with termlab.... i hope you have the same luck i did :)

Team DC Audio

haha thats a HUGE upgrade last time i got measured with the lvl 4s i was doing 147 legal with termlab.... i hope you have the same luck i did :)

Thanks! :friends: My box should be good because my dad is a carpenter and is very skilled with wood. So he will be helping me alot :) Do you know what one lvl4 15" can put up for numbers? and 147! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif wow i can't wait to have two of these :yahoo:

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

Build

i have no idea about 1, i have 2 with the level 5 coils so i was pushing alittle more power then what they were supposed to handle ! 1700~ a piece

*edit*

I just seen your only running 1, sorry for my misunderstanding that you were running 2 with 1600 rms, 1 with that RMS will bang really nice :)

Team DC Audio

i have no idea about 1, i have 2 with the level 5 coils so i was pushing alittle more power then what they were supposed to handle ! 1700~ a piece

*edit*

I just seen your only running 1, sorry for my misunderstanding that you were running 2 with 1600 rms, 1 with that RMS will bang really nice :)

Yea i would be using alot more power than 1600RMS for 2 ;) Np bro!

DCBanner.jpg

1 DC lvl 4 15"

1 Hifonics BXi 1608D

Build

MORE power!!!

my one lvl 4 18" did-

142.5 with 1600w

146.6 with 2800w

your right though, your limiting factor is your charging system, get that up to par and get loud! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

-Drew

**I'm tuned into this build :)

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived