Need Help With Battery Bank Wiring

if you've got 5 g31s then you should be good just wire your shit up like the photo and you'll see some results

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

my buddy did a setup with a memphis 4kw and 2 mtx 9500 1544's ran at 1ohm with 4 stinger sp800's i think with 1/0 front to back, with a stinger 250 or 300 amp alt i cant remember, he had a stinger cross flow fan to keep it cool, and make sure u run an inline fuse at the amp cause it doesnt have one built in i dont think or its like the other smaller mclass amps with it built in under it? but ive heard yellow tops being perfect for car audio, and then them be shit, thats why i went with a stinger secondary battery and have no problems so far, ied either do powermaster, stinger, kenetik, or what knot

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I'll be redoing my wiring and have to run the batts I got now for the time being. What would a good Kinetik or Powermaster setup be or what I have? Eventually 5kw. Would a D3100 in back and D3400 up front be enough?

Also, both my runs of 0 were fused with 250amp fuses. If I pull one off the batt and put it on my alt I should keep it fused as it is?

Edited by dr hypothesis

2001 Chevy Impala

Eclipse CD7200 mkii

Cactus Sounds 5kw

Sundown 100.4

(2) Fi BTL 18s (walled)

ID 6.5s (2 sets)

Iraggi 320 amp Alt

XS Power Batts

KnuKonceptz Wiring

MidwestSPL Scores:

152.0 Advanced 2