Getting ready for new enclosure, any tips/pointers.

This will only be my second custom enclosure. it will be for 2 12" Alpine Type Rs.

the ride is a 1990 Nissan Maxima SE

i will be figuring out the dimensions and volume this weekend. but i just wanted to see if anyone had any comments/tips/or ideas. im sure some people on here have run these subs in custom enclosure, just looking for some info that cant be found through manufactures sites and what not.

This is a daily driver, so i would like it to be atleast semi musical, but im leaning more towards SPL. im thinking about tuning between 32-25 hz. my last enclosure was for a 15" Orion and was tuned to 32hz and sounded almost as loud as the Type Rs in the shitty prefab box there in now, and it only had 200WRMS, then Rs have 1700WRMS.

the amps have infrasonic filtering, which is set to 25hz, i might drop it to 15 with the custom box, the current box is tuned high, and id rather not blow my subs cuz the notes are to far below the tuning freq.

so ya, ill keep this up 2 date, and if you have any input let me know.

2005 Grand PrixSource: StockFronts: Stock 6.5 ComponentsRears: Stock 6x9Subwoofer: FI BTL 12" Fully optionedSubwoofer amplifier: Kenwood KAC-7203 bridged @ 4ΩEnclosure: 3.41cuft tuned to 33hz