Lil Wayne - Every Girl

Lil Wayne has fell off completely now... idk why he's on all these hot singles?!?!?! I guess because the GIRLS that listen to em... seriously all those tracks without him would be soooo much better...he cant really say hes the best rapper alive no more (never was) because all he ever do is sing on that damn autotune.. Lil Wayne to me, is like Soulja Boy.. and thats the bottom.. end of my rant even tho i could go on..

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Lil Wayne has fell off completely now... idk why he's on all these hot singles?!?!?! I guess because the GIRLS that listen to em... seriously all those tracks without him would be soooo much better...he cant really say hes the best rapper alive no more (never was) because all he ever do is sing on that damn autotune.. Lil Wayne to me, is like Soulja Boy.. and thats the bottom.. end of my rant even tho i could go on..

I like some of his older stuff. Hes deff not the best rapper alive. Hes just trying to set a world record for the most cds/mixtapes/etc befour he dies or goes to jail.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

I like some of his older stuff. Hes deff not the best rapper alive. Hes just trying to set a world record for the most cds/mixtapes/etc befour he dies or goes to jail.

Yea some of his older stuff hot but thats it OLDER stuff that dude done.. he should jus quit while he ahead..

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals