camino_1to3 Posted February 1, 2009 Report Posted February 1, 2009 Anyone that sells them? Or do I need to make my own? If so what material should I use? Team T3 Audio Team Sundown Audio Team O.B.M Operation Beast Mode "Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear" wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".
Diablo Audio Technologies Posted February 1, 2009 Report Posted February 1, 2009 partsexpress.com bro
camino_1to3 Posted February 1, 2009 Author Report Posted February 1, 2009 partsexpress.com bro Thanks a ton man, I've been googling the damn things for like an hour lol. Team T3 Audio Team Sundown Audio Team O.B.M Operation Beast Mode "Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear" wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".
kryptonitewhite Posted February 1, 2009 Report Posted February 1, 2009 I'm going to be using cheap ass sonotube from Lowes/Home Depot/Menards.... $5-$6 for a 4' piece. 8" or 10" IB3 22"
camino_1to3 Posted February 1, 2009 Author Report Posted February 1, 2009 I'm going to be using cheap ass sonotube from Lowes/Home Depot/Menards.... $5-$6 for a 4' piece. 8" or 10" I'm trying to figure out if there's anyway I'll be able to elimate hissing etc. I'm putting my 15"s in a pretty small enclosure and still wanna go ported down to 32hz, I hope I don't end up screwed. Team T3 Audio Team Sundown Audio Team O.B.M Operation Beast Mode "Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear" wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.