takenotes101 Posted February 3, 2009 Report Posted February 3, 2009 Ok, so my car is a 2006 mercury mountaineer premier. Right now I have 1 12" 4 ohm type r with a m650 alpine amp. I have a factory touch screen nav and 4 guage wiring. My car also has factory upgraded speakers Im looking to upgrade. I have 2 different ideas. 1) buy another alpine type r and a http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12210_...+BXi+1208D.html or a http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_2809_R...r+T10001bd.html to power them. 2) buy just 1 18" dc lvl 4 with lvl 5 coils and a http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12211_...+BXi+1608D.html or something to power it what would be the differences in sound? what do you think? couple of questions on the dc: would i need a battery? Would i need to get 0 guage? What is the cubic feet needed for a box? Would a new head unit sound better? feel free to suggest different setups.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.