Fs/ft .::. 7 Pioneer Spl Champion Subwoofers Ts-w5102spl

I have 7 Pioneer SPL Champion Subwoofers TS-W5102SPL I am looking to trade 1 to 7 of these for trade. I am looking for these subs FI BTL Fully Loaded's, RE XXX's, Sundown Nightshade D2's, or better subs if you have something for trade please post an image if you can with info.. Must be either 12's 15"s or 18's.

They are also for sale for $450 + Shipping + PayPal Fee..

The Pioneer's are like new used less then 2 weeks and never pushed at all.. More info on the subs here.

I am open to any trades but please remeber these subs retail for $1000 each I paid about $600 or so each so don't post a sub thats worth half that please..

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

love the way they look and i would love to get my hands on them. dont have the bucks or anything to trade, good luck with everything bro.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

love the way they look and i would love to get my hands on them. dont have the bucks or anything to trade, good luck with everything bro.

Yea they look sick and sound even better.. They hit very hard as well. To be honest I was surprised by them when I had them installed. There install system is kind of a b*tch with the drill put a bracket on the back and screw them in, plus you have to use a sleave as the top is over sized and covers the holes. About the biggest 12" you can really get away with..