Blazincaraudio Posted February 4, 2009 Report Posted February 4, 2009 Hey guys, I have a client that needs a touch screen head unit that can run a windows based program. It can have any style of connection on the back (ethernet, direct ECU connection, ect..) it just needs to be able to run a Windows based program in Real time! If anyone has any ideas it would help out a lot. Thanks guys
bobonit Posted February 4, 2009 Report Posted February 4, 2009 Hey guys, I have a client that needs a touch screen head unit that can run a windows based program. It can have any style of connection on the back (ethernet, direct ECU connection, ect..) it just needs to be able to run a Windows based program in Real time! If anyone has any ideas it would help out a lot. Thanks guys I would ask this question in the Custom Carputers Forum here: Custom Carputers 97 Maxima SE Bunch of shit going in, check out the build Build Log
Blazincaraudio Posted February 4, 2009 Author Report Posted February 4, 2009 I would ask this question in the Custom Carputers Forum here: Custom Carputers Thank you very much. I'm going there now
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.