XS Power

banginAltima: I'm sure your tech issue has been solved by now, but just in case please email us at [email protected] with any questions you want immediate answers to. Or you can feel free to call us at our toll free 800-862-7223. I am not able to visit the forums regularly, so sometimes your questions may go unanswered in here if they are too technical.

If your question has not been answered, then I would be happy to help further, but suspect that your batteries are fully charged already which is why you are getting such a low amount of amperage from your charger. I will try to get a link to a .pdf of the charger manual so forum members can read up and better understand the operation of the 1005 Intellicharger.

Everything is good now, they rest at 13.3. I think the problem was caused by the amp meter and volt meter that I left hooked up to the charger.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs