Jensen Posted February 5, 2009 Report Posted February 5, 2009 I'm new at box building and was wondering how I would go about tuning a port? Also how do you know what to tune it too. Thanks for your help>
thehoe92 Posted February 5, 2009 Report Posted February 5, 2009 I'm new at box building and was wondering how I would go about tuning a port? Also how do you know what to tune it too. Thanks for your help> http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/boxcalcs.asp it is based on the box volume. you tune it based on the sub specs. personally I know Fi asks to tune the 18" Bl between 30 and 37Hz. trust me you probably won't get it right away. Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Jensen Posted February 6, 2009 Author Report Posted February 6, 2009 Thanks for the help.... I think I better just get a standard enclosure for now until I can master my box building skills LOL
OldsBoomer Posted February 6, 2009 Report Posted February 6, 2009 hey man trust me its not that bad send me some specs in a pm and i should be able to get a box designed for whatever you need, and what kind of subs you got Suburban Coming Soon
Jensen Posted February 6, 2009 Author Report Posted February 6, 2009 I am Running 4 12" Pioneer 307d4 below are the specs. I am looking at putting them in 98 tahoe 4dr not sure if I should wall em up or lay em out, the dimensions of area I would like to use is 48" W x 37" H x 36" D.... Thanks for all your help http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Pro...07D2%7CD4?tab=B
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.