jcm1689 Posted February 4, 2007 Report Posted February 4, 2007 Im lookin to purchase a good box program. suggestions? also are there any out there that can help with t lines and rear horns? R.I.P. KOOLAID KING --- Thomas Johnson 04/02/1986 - 06/09/07 THUNDER CAR AUDIO Chris's 91 hatch - 2 18" BTL's, 2 T40001BD's, 153+ dbs Chris's 2005 BMW 525i Chris's 2002 Ford Ranger 2004 Silverado Blow Through 1999 Silverado - 4 15" SSD's Fiberglass Top Infinity G20 *RIP KOOLAID KING* Dodge Stratus - 2 12" Power HX2's, Fiberglass Baffle
David Posted February 4, 2007 Report Posted February 4, 2007 bassbox pro 6.0, I use it with winisd pro
Guest Nismofreak Posted February 4, 2007 Report Posted February 4, 2007 bassbox pro 6.0, I use it with winisd pro same here great stuff
jcm1689 Posted February 4, 2007 Author Report Posted February 4, 2007 Where can i get it and how much? R.I.P. KOOLAID KING --- Thomas Johnson 04/02/1986 - 06/09/07 THUNDER CAR AUDIO Chris's 91 hatch - 2 18" BTL's, 2 T40001BD's, 153+ dbs Chris's 2005 BMW 525i Chris's 2002 Ford Ranger 2004 Silverado Blow Through 1999 Silverado - 4 15" SSD's Fiberglass Top Infinity G20 *RIP KOOLAID KING* Dodge Stratus - 2 12" Power HX2's, Fiberglass Baffle
David Posted February 4, 2007 Report Posted February 4, 2007 winid pro is free google it bassbox is like 250 i think google it too
jcm1689 Posted February 4, 2007 Author Report Posted February 4, 2007 cool thanx R.I.P. KOOLAID KING --- Thomas Johnson 04/02/1986 - 06/09/07 THUNDER CAR AUDIO Chris's 91 hatch - 2 18" BTL's, 2 T40001BD's, 153+ dbs Chris's 2005 BMW 525i Chris's 2002 Ford Ranger 2004 Silverado Blow Through 1999 Silverado - 4 15" SSD's Fiberglass Top Infinity G20 *RIP KOOLAID KING* Dodge Stratus - 2 12" Power HX2's, Fiberglass Baffle
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.