Jump to content

Alpine


Guest digitalboy

Recommended Posts

Guest digitalboy
Posted

How does the 9887 hold up to other high end radios?

Posted

the 9887 is the only high end HU ive used, but its freaking amazing, well worth the money.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Guest digitalboy
Posted

I have messed around with both the 9887 and 9886. I didn't see much of a difference. Both where in trucks so I had a while to play with them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1106 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...