So when I say mini I really mean microscopic... Watching the youtube vid I can hardly tell its there, but then again its only a single 12 on a couple hundred watts. Then again im not sure short curly hair is the best for hairtricks anyways.... :01nocomment8so: But I figured I needed some kind of video before I rip it all out to begin the next install where I can actually take advantage of the DAT. :spiteful:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

its just a random pos that was given to me.... (sony since you seem to really want to know...)

it would be quite a bit louder with the dat if it didn't bottom out so easily. A sony can't take 1k watts.... who woulda knew? :01nocomment8so:

yeah u can see it barely but its there. i got a probe too but its a 96

nice. This one will probably not move under its own power very far ever again. Ive now got a 94 5speed that will be my daily, as soon as I get the timing belt replaced etc.

Yea... I hope no one really considered me trying to show this off as a hair trick vid... it was more of a joke and just wanting to throw up a vid. hopefully ill be able to do a real one here within a month though... :spiteful: