Hey man looking through most of these posts. I'm sorry to hear about the cop. I have been pulled over for music too loud but the cops here have never given me a ticket, just a warning. Here in Tempe, Arizona, my neighbors aren't so chill and if they hear my music on for more then 5 seconds they come running out of their houses to tell me to turn it down.

This one time, i just got done re-wiring my subs and i just turned them on to listen to them and make sure everything was working. So i listen to it for about 5 minutes and then i left to go help some of my dad out. So maybe 15 minutes later, my dad gets a call from my brothers saying that the police are there and that they want to talk to my dad. My brothers (9 and 10 at the time) gave the police officer the phone and the police officer told my dad that my music can't be up that loud and if they catch me with my music up they will give me a ticket. The funny thing about this is that my music "being loud" wasn't even up loud.

Almost none of my neighbors are chill at all. It sucks because now if i want to "tune" or even just to see if my car sounds good/louder with something i did. I have to drive about a mile away into some random parking lot and listen to it.

There are like no people that love bass over here :/ i looked to see if anyone from Tempe is a member of the SMD forum. Nope, just maybe 2 people in Tucson, which is pretty far away!

[Edit] And hey i'm 17 also man. I know exactly what you mean. I'm not trying to make anyone upset. I'm just trying to do something that i have a real passion for, you know?

run 16 gauge thatlle be enough to overpower those subs.

joo mad? :give_rose:

Yea if i am correct that is the one that my buddy was looking into.

great amp!!

they are rated at 12.6v I think

does anyone know if 15.2v will ruin them?

it says nothing over 15v and no 16v like the SAZ amps

but I have an MLA so would it matter?

The fat wires look cooler though, LOL.

true dat!! haha and it sounds cleaner.. less resistance

Can't wait to see these subs installed! :clapping:

just sent the money today through Western Union, cost me $58 to send

bull shit!

haha I asked if I could get over night shipping but I'm guessing I won't :mellow:

Hey man looking through most of these posts. I'm sorry to hear about the cop. I have been pulled over for music too loud but the cops here have never given me a ticket, just a warning. Here in Tempe, Arizona, my neighbors aren't so chill and if they hear my music on for more then 5 seconds they come running out of their houses to tell me to turn it down.

This one time, i just got done re-wiring my subs and i just turned them on to listen to them and make sure everything was working. So i listen to it for about 5 minutes and then i left to go help some of my dad out. So maybe 15 minutes later, my dad gets a call from my brothers saying that the police are there and that they want to talk to my dad. My brothers (9 and 10 at the time) gave the police officer the phone and the police officer told my dad that my music can't be up that loud and if they catch me with my music up they will give me a ticket. The funny thing about this is that my music "being loud" wasn't even up loud.

Almost none of my neighbors are chill at all. It sucks because now if i want to "tune" or even just to see if my car sounds good/louder with something i did. I have to drive about a mile away into some random parking lot and listen to it.

There are like no people that love bass over here :/ i looked to see if anyone from Tempe is a member of the SMD forum. Nope, just maybe 2 people in Tucson, which is pretty far away!

[Edit] And hey i'm 17 also man. I know exactly what you mean. I'm not trying to make anyone upset. I'm just trying to do something that i have a real passion for, you know?

cool story bro!!

..always wanted to do that

but really thats how the cop is, my neighborhood is new and there are a lot of places to go test, so I'm out in the open with everything sealed up testing it where I always full tilt test it and he comes walking over saying I'm shaking his house a half mile away

I'm trying to stay away from the neighbors but there is no winning haha

Nah, he's not getting level 3s

I don't like surrounds that fold on low notes just looks weird, so no LVL 3's for me

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Less resistance FTW.

Off topic, How's Justin liking those soundstreams?

no clue!

he's kinda been MIA, there was supposed to be a meet up and cruise going on last week but I was sleeping and didn't feel like getting up

Same here, Get some vids of these too, I can't find any of them on youtube

you probably won't find any because from what I hear the majority of T.600's sold are to stores that sell them to people who aren't big on the bass

you can bet I'll be getting some videos though :)

what do you mean surrounds that fold on low notes? im confused lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

best way I can think to describe it.. check out a thorshammer video

not saying there is anything wrong with the woofer I would just rather not look back and see it folding like that

plus no one on here that I can think of is running the T.600's besides maybe Ed so I'd like to give them a shot :)

Archived