how many coats doesn't mean shit :lol:

I did one coat on mine haha!!

but yeah just do like 2 light EVEN coats and they will look a whole lot better than stock!

lol.gif Lol yeah did you use rustoleum or VHT? Thursday going to get that and some shit to redo my headliner ill take pics and post them up of what they look like before/after

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol.gif Lol yeah did you use rustoleum or VHT? Thursday going to get that and some shit to redo my headliner ill take pics and post them up of what they look like before/after

rustoleum!!

I don't think I'll ever use VHT unless a buddy wants it and they've got a can

it ALWAYS comes out dull and I don't think it should be necessary to go the extra step and sand/clear/buff just to get them to come out shiny

a little trick that I learned.. before you paint whatever, like in the prep stage fill up a container with warm water and let the can of paint soak until you are ready to use it

it frees up the paint and lets it come out in a more even pattern :good:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

rustoleum!!

I don't think I'll ever use VHT unless a buddy wants it and they've got a can

it ALWAYS comes out dull and I don't think it should be necessary to go the extra step and sand/clear/buff just to get them to come out shiny

a little trick that I learned.. before you paint whatever, like in the prep stage fill up a container with warm water and let the can of paint soak until you are ready to use it

it frees up the paint and lets it come out in a more even pattern :good:

Yea a buddy told me to use Rustoleum cuz the VHT looks like flat black paint if its not sanded and buffed.

Yea a buddy told me to use Rustoleum cuz the VHT looks like flat black paint if its not sanded and buffed.

yeah which is cool if you are truly going for the "murdered out" look of flat black everything but I prefer the rustoleum and its cool that I can walk into any store and get it instead of driving to Tognottis to get VHT just because its illegal in CA

good luck! :good:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

yeah which is cool if you are truly going for the "murdered out" look of flat black everything but I prefer the rustoleum and its cool that I can walk into any store and get it instead of driving to Tognottis to get VHT just because its illegal in CA

good luck! :good:

Thanks rustoleum is sold at just about all the auto parts stores here, VHT it only avalible at one. But thanks oh and you hoe looks nice and clean ass hell.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived