Herrie's Photoshops

Loaded in ps 10 seconds ago ;)

ur friggin awesome bro. U should accept donations in paypal lol

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Somewhat http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif used to have an S10 that we (well my dad dragged i just helped build) Just do whatever you think will look good if it helps futurely the car is getting: 17" x 8" (front) and 17" x9.5 (rear) z06s .. 3" cowl hood.. 5% on the windows.. probably change the spoiler to a high rise of the z28s and will be getting a 3.4L w/ turbo

If that gives you any ideas of what. But drag racers with blowers and what not are always nice too :) lol

Somewhat http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif used to have an S10 that we (well my dad dragged i just helped build) Just do whatever you think will look good if it helps futurely the car is getting: 17" x 8" (front) and 17" x9.5 (rear) z06s .. 3" cowl hood.. 5% on the windows.. probably change the spoiler to a high rise of the z28s and will be getting a 3.4L w/ turbo

If that gives you any ideas of what. But drag racers with blowers and what not are always nice too :) lol

What about some fresh paint, drag tires, engine, spoiler, tint and some shaving :) I think thats cool...

Oh and its a little bit lowered.

Posted Image

Posted Image

What about some fresh paint, drag tires, engine, spoiler, tint and some shaving :) I think thats cool...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Herrie.. thats beautiful... def looks good. Thanks for taking the time bro. Got a cavalier you can do too lol

But that is sick looking thanks for doing it bro

Archived