Sundown Audio

Escalade Esv Mini Build Log

escalade esv with 2 mmats dreanaught 15's in 6 cubes with 80square inches of port tuned to 40hz with 1 sundown 3kd

on to the pix..sorry for the glare it was really sunny outside

img444pb5.jpg

img447tg6.jpg

img445vk9.jpg

img448fy6.jpg

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

i know it was the angle....but this truck is loud..no vids cuz i didnt have my cam..the amp is beating the brakes off them subs :D:D

Edited by 80INCHES

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

lmao nah its actually 2 seperate 40 square inch ports...yea is knocks pretty hard

• 2 months later...

these use to be 2 dreadnuaght 15's...this is a shot of them being reconed to 18's with dc soundlab soft parts...now we can turn the sundown 3kd up :D;):):acute:

img562.jpg

heres the box i designed

8.6 cubes with 190 square inch port tuned to 36hz

img567a.jpg

img568.jpg

img570.jpg

img573.jpg

2 8's for midbass and 2 6.5s for midrange and 2 tweets and 2 amps will go in front of the box when u open the hatch...

img587.jpg

img588c.jpg

more 2 come

Edited by 80INCHES

img591.jpg

img593.jpg

img595u.jpg

img594.jpg

more 2 come

Edited by 80INCHES

Sharp looking truck. Build looks to be coming along good.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.