Jump to content

Friends New Boat. (rediculous)!


Recommended Posts

Posted

7.3 mill

the initial quote was right at 15 before he added all the xtra bull crap like the huge pantry with a huge walk in freezer and the rediculous bathroom and all the extra custom stuff that still isnt finished like the carpet for the living room. it is 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms with a workout room. its got a 8800 gallon fuel tank. 122' long 22' wide

o ya. its also the second largest in the WORLD! the other beats it by like 2 or 3 feet

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe

4 Kicker CVX 12's (under construction)

14jamvo.jpg

Posted

its docked behind the palace. they are in the oil business. they own a few oil rigs. try and guess the price tag on that thing

I'm not even going to attempt it.

I would kill to go out to islands in that thing and deep sea fish though.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Guest KyleCannon
Posted

How many batteries? and how big are those fuckers?

Posted

How many batteries? and how big are those fuckers?

its got 2 HUGE! catapillar generators

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe

4 Kicker CVX 12's (under construction)

14jamvo.jpg

Guest KyleCannon
Posted

Damn, gets pics of those son :)

That is a huge ass tank of diesel. That would be a bitch to fill up.

Are those pictures in the master bathroom or like animated?

Posted

good lawd

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

Damn, gets pics of those son :)

That is a huge ass tank of diesel. That would be a bitch to fill up.

Are those pictures in the master bathroom or like animated?

With that kind of money I doubt they fill up theirselves lol

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Guest KyleCannon
Posted

Well, not like fill up... but i mean price wise, I know there is no object to them but SHIT!

Posted

Well, not like fill up... but i mean price wise, I know there is no object to them but SHIT!

he told me today that they were planning on taking a trip to europe and jokingly he said im going to wait to do that until gas is 7 dollars a gallon instead of 2 dollars a gallon and i was like wtf? then i remembered he makes more money when gas costs more..

2002 Chevrolet Tahoe

4 Kicker CVX 12's (under construction)

14jamvo.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3161 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...