In pascagoula? I know a couple people that work/have worked there.

so since your the closest member to us and we work for an audio shop hit us up on here or at the shop and we can hook you up with some sweet deals we work mainly out the one in ocean springs by their high school. ask for andrew or caleb

Untitled.jpg

so since your the closest member to us and we work for an audio shop hit us up on here or at the shop and we can hook you up with some sweet deals we work mainly out the one in ocean springs by their high school. ask for andrew or caleb

I'll have to stop by one day after school since I'm practically in OS already.

I've been looking for a job at an audio shop, so if a opening happens to pop up then yall should let me know lol

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

Nice truck, lovin' those wheels.

And if all those mods don't get you 11's, throw some turbos on the stock block and you'll blow past it. Some 4wd guy was doing high 10's on stock tires with a single turbo and either a 50-shot or a spray bar, can't remember, it was in a HOT ROD magazine a few years back...it's now got a 400ish CI SB with twin turbos and might hit the 9's IIRC...

Too many projects, too little time...

Nice truck, lovin' those wheels.

And if all those mods don't get you 11's, throw some turbos on the stock block and you'll blow past it. Some 4wd guy was doing high 10's on stock tires with a single turbo and either a 50-shot or a spray bar, can't remember, it was in a HOT ROD magazine a few years back...it's now got a 400ish CI SB with twin turbos and might hit the 9's IIRC...

yea thats parish's truck he was running a stock 5.3 block on a single turbo at 9psi i think then swaped over to twins and a 408ci motor and was shooting for 9s and then sold the truck...if i do ever turbo mine i will run stock block with some 243 heads to bring my compression down a hair to go good with boost but for now i want to spray it stock block and if good ole number 7 piston craps out ill swap to a 6.0 liter

2001 chevy silverado 1500

h/u- pioneer avic-f900bt and custom molded 7 inch monitor in center console

mids/highs-memphis m-class 6.5 component set

subs-3 kicker L7 12's seprate chamber box at 43hz and aprox. 3 cu. ft.

amp- treo ssx 2000.1

all memphis 0 gauge wire and rca's

Plans- 2 treo ssp 18's

kinetik 2400 batt and a mla module and high amp alt

focal 6.5 components and amp

• 3 weeks later...

yea thats parish's truck he was running a stock 5.3 block on a single turbo at 9psi i think then swaped over to twins and a 408ci motor and was shooting for 9s and then sold the truck...if i do ever turbo mine i will run stock block with some 243 heads to bring my compression down a hair to go good with boost but for now i want to spray it stock block and if good ole number 7 piston craps out ill swap to a 6.0 liter

Well I'm looking forward to seeing you get the 6.0 your stock pistons and rings wont hold up to a 150 shot man. But I like where your going with the truck. I would like to see a procharger in the mix.

J&T DESIGNS

M5

4 Audioque 15's copper coils dropping Audiopipe, and picking up DB DRIVE OKUR

Powermasters

XS POWER

Dropping MaxxSonics

Pioneer

it looks good

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

hey bulldog..unfortunatly there is no dash kit to fit a double din i cut my dash piece to fit and havnt molded it in yet you can get a bezel but there expensive

and to rookie im suprised i havnt seen your truck around...im in mobile alot

me and my friend both have double din dash kits? i have a a 03 tahoe with a avic z3 and my friends has an 05 silverado with a AVH 3100. The dashes are that same till you get to like 06 or 07?

Archived